Tuesday, 20 June 2006


I woke up like, 5.50am today just to go swimmimg but onli to get scolded by my mum saying that it was too dark and early. But that was my point, I have to go to school later at 1pm for training and after that a campfire so I wanted to get everything done before that. Another reason is because I wanted to escape an old man whom I always see at the swimming pool ...

I usually go swimming in the afternoon and I see him there so I tried going at abt 7pm in the evening and he wasn't there so i continued swimming my 50 laps..but guess what, at my final 4 laps, that old man came so i thought to myself:" darn, why is he always here when I'm swimmming? " When i was done with my laps and going back home, he suddenly asked me where I lived. Not wanting to appear rude to an old man, I told him where I stayed and also found out that he lived 1 level below me.

So the next day i tried going to the pool really early in the morning to escape him but again as i was finishing my laps, he appeared again and this time he asked me to go to his house. I said in a firm tone NO. But he kept insisting that it would only take awhile and i got so frustrated that i stopped talking and rushed to the lift..That is one 'sick' old man. Thats why i wanted to swim early today. But at that time that my mum finally allowed me to, it started raining. Stupid weather.




CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket